At Delhi Flora, customer satisfaction is our priority. Hence, we leave no stone unturned in delivering the best services. To help you avoid inconveniences and to develop a strong relationship and trust, we recommend you to read the terms and conditions carefully before buying. When you choose to buy an item with us, it is considered that you have duly read the terms and conditions and abide by it.
1. All items displayed on the website are indicative and we try our best to deliver similar arrangements as and when feasible. Based on the availability of flowers or other unavoidable circumstances, the actual arrangement delivered to you may be little different from that displayed on the website
2. If the receiver of the gift or any representative is not available at the time of delivery, the order shall be considered as delivered for perishable items such as flowers and cakes. However, we try to take an appointment with the recipient before delivery.
3. The order, in no case, will be redelivered or redirected to a new address.
4. If the flowers or cakes ordered by you are not available in Delhi during that period of time, we shall substitute the same with best quality flowers and cakes available of equal value as per our substitution policy.
5. Due to unavoidable circumstances, delivery of certain items may not be possible. You have the right to get a 100 % refund of your money in such conditions.
6. Except 100% money back, no other claims should be entertained whatsoever. All such claims must be raised within 24 hours of delivery or non-delivery.
7. According to our cancellation policy, any cancellation of order should be intimated to us a day in advance i.e. 24 hours prior to the date of delivery. No cancellations are allowed for orders already en-route, processed or delivered.
8. All changes in orders will be entertained unless they have not been processed or arranged.
9. Delhi Flora reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order unconditionally.
10. All claims and disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi High Court, India, only.